There are some exceptions to the purchasing process for goods and services that may be unique or do not lend themselves to acquisition by solicitation. Contact the Buyer for the commodity you need for specific instructions. Examples of exceptions:
- Advertisements directly with media sources
- Copyrighted materials available primarily from the publisher
- Educational discounts for property that is for the express purpose of educating students
- Employee education/training
- Legal services
- Medical services
- Professional/Consulting/IT services
- Scientific equipment for research
Idaho State University
921 S. 8th Ave., Stop 8110 Pocatello, ID 83209
Administration Building, Room 114
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. MT
Requisitions to encumber FY 2019 funds are to be received by Purchasing Services:
- No later than March 15 if value of the purchase is $250,000 or greater,
- No later than May 3 if the value of the purchase is less than $250,000.
- Grant funded requisitions requiring delivery of goods by the end of June must be received by Purchasing Services no later than March 15.
The last day to create Purchase Orders for FY2019 is June 14. Items ordered for FY 2019 must be received by Jun 28, 2019.