Exemptions from Solicitation
There are some exceptions to the purchasing process for goods and services that may be unique or do not lend themselves to acquisition by solicitation. Contact the Buyer for the commodity you need for specific instructions. Examples of exceptions:
- Advertisements directly with media sources
- Copyrighted materials available primarily from the publisher
- Educational discounts for property that is for the express purpose of educating students
- Employee education/training
- Legal services
- Medical services
- Professional/Consulting/IT services
- Scientific equipment for research
Administration Building, Room 114
Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. MT
Purchasing Deadlines - FY 18 Funds
The last day to create Purchase Orders under $10,000 for FY2018 will be Jun 15. Items ordered for FY 2018 must be received by June 29, 2018.
The last day to make purchases with your Purchase Card for FY2018 will be June 15. Purchase card transactions to encumber FY2018 funds must be reconciled and approved by June 26.