In the News
Join Peter Pruett and Leif Tapanila on KISU FM radio for The Nature of Idaho!
A recent episode features Dr. Shannon Kobs Nawotniak discussing Craters of the Moon!
Our programs take advantage of our location in the Northern Rockies
- affordable tuition and cost of living
- the latest geotechnologies
- strong record of student placement in government, industry, and education
- faculty and staff with a mission to train students for professional positions or for further study
- courses include hands-on learning, field exercises, and laboratory experience
- nationally recognized summer field camp based at Lost River Field Station, north of Mackay, Idaho