The MS/DI 2019 handbook is still in development. It will be posted soon.
DI 2018-2019 Handbook
The ISU Dietetic Internship (DI) Handbook provides program information in a downloadable PDF. All ISU Dietetic Interns are required to read it carefully and sign the statement in Appendix G, which indicates your udnerstanding of the contents and your agreement to abide by ISU DI program policies.
- Download the DI Handbook 2018-19
- Read through the Handbook carefully
- Sign the Signature Page in Appendix G
- Returned this signed statement to the DI Director or DI Meridian Coordinator
Please also read the ISU Student Handbook
- The ISU Student Handbook has lots of helpful information
- Review the university-wide ISU student code of contact
- Read about how to be a successful student at Idaho State
- Familiarize yourself with ISU Policies and Procedures