Coronavirus (COVID-19) information
465 Memorial Dr.
Pocatello, ID 83209
Monday through Thursday
8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Phone: (208) 234-4700
Fax: (208) 282-4696
Patient parking is located next to the building.
ISU's Family Medicine Residents provide specialized medical services for adults and children including: Annual Exams, Obsterics and Prenatal Care, Newborn Care, Pediatric Care, Immunizations, Women's Health, Behavioral Health, Diabetes Management, Mole/Skin Lesion Removal, and Sport Physicals.
Residents provide full family medicine services for adults and children including:
- Annual Exams
- Obstetrics and Prenatal Care
- Newborn Care
- Pediatric Care
- Women's Health Services
- Behavioral Health Services
- Diabetes Management
- Mole/Skin Lesion Removal
- Sports Physicals
- Accepts all private insurance including Medicare and Medicaid. Offers a sliding fee scale for patients with limited income.
- Payment is expected at the time of service. We accept cash, check, and/or credit/debit cards.
- Brandon Mickelsen, DO
- Kelli Christensen, MD
- Jonathan Cree, MD
- William Woodhouse, MD
- Neil Ragan, MD
- AJ Weinhold, MD
- Dave Hachey, Pharm D
- Kasidy McKay, PharmD
- John Holmes, Pharm D
- Verena Roberts, PHD
- David Armstrong
- Sara O’Connor
- Courtney Hill, PA-C
- Erin Millward, NP
- Pat Francisco, NP
Facilities, Equipment and Technology
One procedure room, 18 exam rooms, ultrasound, colposcopy, LEEP, flexible sigmoidoscopy, cryosurgery, vasectomy, circumcision, medical office lab.
Benefit to Students
Exceptionally rich clinical experience for health profession students (Physician Assistant, Pharmacy, Psychology, Nursing and Dietetics/Nutrition).
Professional Service Contributions
- Idaho Medical Association
- Idaho Academy of Family Physicians
- Idaho Board of Pharmacy
- Physicians Recovery Network
- WWAMI Family Medicine Residency Network
- National Institute of Health
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Society of Teachers of Family Medicine
- Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education
- Association of American Medical Colleges
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Board of Medical Specialties
- Association of Family Medicine Residency Directors
- American Medical Association