The ITRC staff are available to aid in the design and creation of online, hybrid or blended courses. With degrees in Instructional and Educational Technology, we have a solid foundation of education theory, instructional design models, and an understanding of the work required. We will work with you to create a course to meet your needs. We will provide training and assistance with technology integration and uses and guide you through the creation process.
eISU Quality+ Program
Dedicated instructional design support is one of the benefits of the eISU Quality+ Program.
Sign up for the Quality+ Essentials.
The eISU Quality+ Essentials is designed to help you meet ALL 23 of the Essential Standards. This process concludes with an in-depth review of your course. This program is designed specifically for eISU courses (asynchronous online, synchronous online, or significantly online). The program can be started at any time and on average takes 9-12 months to complete.
A stipend is available upon completion ($4,000).
You can read more about the full program at the eISU Quality+ Program website.
One-Hour Instructional Design Consultation
Schedule a one-hour consultation with an instructional designer to discuss your course development goals. An instructional designer can help you…
- Redesign in-class assignments for online.
- Create assessments.
- Learn more about a specific Moodle tool (e.g., book, lesson, workshop, etc.)
- Develop rubrics.
- Make grading more efficient.
- Improve activity settings in Moodle.
- Identify technologies to accomplish ______.
- Brainstorm different ways to approach the content.
- Create accessible course materials (e.g. captioning, alt-text, readable PDFs, etc.)
- Discuss ways to improve a week, unit, or module.
- Identify techniques to engage students in Zoom.
- Import content, including questions from a publisher.
- ...and much more.
Oboler Library, Room B17
921 South 8th Avenue
Pocatello, ID 83209-8064
Fall/Spring Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Extended Hours (Limited Support): Monday - Thursday 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Summer Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.