Forms for ITRC Services
- Moodle ISU Metacourse Request Form
- Moodle ISU Special Course Request Form
- Moodle ISU Community Site Request Form. For the Moodle ISU Community Site Requests please read the following document: Service Sharing Protocol - Moodle ISU Public (SSP)
Course Evaluation Forms
- Course Evaluation Coordinator Request Form
- Course Evaluation Request Form for End of Semester Evaluations.
- Access Video Classroom Recording Request Form. To help manage your videos on your Google Drive and Moodle ISU, please view the video tutorial: Linking your Videos from Google Drive to Moodle ISU
- Video Editing Assistance Request Form
eISU Online Proctoring Form
- Enable eISU Online Proctoring Request Form requested per semester.
On-Demand Training Forms
- Quality Matters Booklet with Annotations Request Form
- Register for Workshops Offered by Quality Matters Request Form
- Camtasia/Snagit License Request Form
- Collaborate Web Conferencing Request Form. Use this online form to request a Collaborate Meeting outside of Moodle ISU. (Note: Collaborate will expire in August 2019. Please use Zoom for future web conferencing needs.)
- Equipment Reservation Request Form
- Zoom Account Request Form. Once the Zoom account is created, an activation email is sent to the requestors ISU Gmail account.
The Instructional Technology Resource Center (ITRC) is looking for a student worker to fill a part-time position. This individual will support the ITRC staff in a variety of areas review the following for more information:
Oboler Library, Room B17
921 South 8th Avenue
Pocatello, ID 83209-8064
Fall/Spring Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Extended Hours (Limited Support): Monday - Thursday 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Summer Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.