Forms for ITRC Services
- Moodle ISU Metacourse Request Form
- Moodle ISU Special Course Request Form
- Moodle ISU Community Site Request Form. For the Moodle ISU Community Site Requests please read the following document: Service Sharing Protocol - Moodle ISU Public (SSP)
Course Evaluation Forms
- Course Evaluation Coordinator Request Form
- Course Evaluation Request Form for End of Semester Evaluations.
- Access Video Classroom Recording Request Form. To help manage your videos on your Google Drive and Moodle ISU, please view the video tutorial: Linking your Videos from Google Drive to Moodle ISU
- Video Editing Assistance Request Form
eISU Online Proctoring Form
- Enable eISU Online Proctoring Request Form requested per semester.
On-Demand Training Forms
- Quality Matters Booklet with Annotations Request Form
- Register for Workshops Offered by Quality Matters Request Form
- Teaching Online with Moodle ISU Online Registration Form, more information on this workshop can be found at Quality Matters at ISU, Teaching Online with Moodle ISU
- Camtasia/Snagit License Request Form
- Equipment Reservation Request Form
- Zoom Account Request Form. Once the Zoom account is created, an activation email is sent to the requestors ISU Gmail account.
Suggest an improvement for:
- Google - Instructions on how to improve Google's products
- H5P - Open form to send direct feedback to the H5P developers
- Moodle - Create an account on Moodle Tracker (sign in with your ISU Gmail) and submit to the form to send direct feedback to the Moodle developers
- Zoom - Open form to send direct feedback to the Zoom developers
Oboler Library, Room B17
921 South 8th Avenue
Pocatello, ID 83209-8064
Fall/Spring Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Extended Hours (Limited Support): Monday - Thursday 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Summer Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.