Live On...Connect, Be Involved & Succeed!
According to the American Council on Education, students who live on campus are more likely to succeed academically than students who live off campus. This includes earning higher grades and being more likely to complete a college degree.
When compared to their peers who live off campus, students who live on campus tend to:
- do better in their studies.
- have higher GPAs.
- be more engaged in campus activities.
- have higher rates of graduation.
We provide reasonably priced rooms close to everything on campus.
As a housing resident, you’ll have the opportunity to experience
- over 30 programs and events each semester.
- 24-hour Wi-Fi and computer labs.
- on-site laundry in every building.
- 12 on-campus dining options
- more than 35 live-in staff members, with someone on-call 24-hours a day.
You will also have the advantage of being part of a larger community of new students sharing similar experiences. This includes Resident Assistants and Resident Directors who act as resources for support and advice.
Do you need more reasons to apply for housing at ISU ? Learn more about our housing options, and prepare to experience the benefits of “living on.”
University Housing Mission Statement
The mission of University Housing is to provide and effectively manage secure, clean, and affordable living-learning environments that promote student engagement by encouraging and supporting opportunities for academic success, personal and ethical development, community building, and the well-being of each individual resident.