Apply for Graduation
- Log into your BengalWeb account
- Click on Academic Tools
- In the Graduation Planning channel, click Apply to Graduate.
It is recommended you submit your application for graduation at least one semester before your anticipated graduation date.
All students must formally apply for a graduation date.
- September 13 – Fall deadline (December 2021)
- Febuary 1 - May deadline (May 2022)
- March 28 - August deadline (August 2022)
Students who miss the deadline for their anticipated graduation term should submit a graduation application for the next open term and contact a graduation specialist who can work with the student to determine when requirements will be met.
Applying early ensures you will receive timely communications and information regarding graduation and Commencement, please review the academic calendar for dates.
Application Processing Fee:
- All candidates will have a non–refundable $20.00 diploma and processing fee applied to their student account, which includes the cost of the diploma.
- Unpaid processing fees may prevent the release of an official transcript.