Helpful Resources and Information
We’ve compiled some resources and information for students as you navigate through the Financial Aid process.
For an overview of Financial Aid and the Financial Aid process, you can view the 2016-2017 edition of Federal Student Aid at a Glance.
You can utilize Student Aid on the Web to:
- View student aid history (loans, grants & overpayment)
- Get your Loan Servicer information
- See how much Pell Grant eligibility you have left
You can utilize the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) to:
- Update your address
- Submit an enrollment change
- Provide an organization authorization to your student account.
Important contact information:
Federal Student Aid Information Center
For Publications and Assistance, call (800) 433-3243 or 1-800-4FEDAID
TDD Number: (800) 730-8913 (for the hearing impaired)
If you are experiencing long wait times, you may wish to call between 4 and 7 p.m. ET (2 p.m. and 5 p.m. MST). You can also view the FAQ.
Electronic Submission Verification
(800) 801-0576 (to view your FAFSA Web Application Status)
FAFSA on the Web
Loan Consolidation Information Call Center
(800) 557-7392, or see the Direct Consolidation Loan Applications website.
NSLDS Customer Service
Report Fraud (waste or abuse of federal student aid funds)
Perkins Loans at ISU
Duplicate Student Aid Report
(800)-4-FEDAID or 1-800-433-3243
Loan Servicer Contact Information:
Learn more about Loan Servicers
- Selective Service
- Idaho Department of Labor
- US Citizenship/Immigration
- State Board of Education
- State of Idaho
- State Senators
- House of Representatives
- US Department of Education
- Veteran's Affairs
News and Updates