Financial Aid Forms
After you have completed and submitted your FAFSA on the web (recommended) or a paper FAFSA form via mail (could add several weeks to your processing time), complete and submit the appropriate forms from below, requested under the Student Finances tab on Bengal Web, and any requested documentation (such as Signed Tax Returns or W2s) to:
Office of Financial Aid
Idaho State University
921 S 8th Ave, Stop 8077
Pocatello, ID 83209-8077
Fax: (208) 282-4755
Verification forms are listed alphabetically and by aid year. Ensure you are selecting forms from the correct aid year.
- Signed Tax Returns are now accepted. Students/parents must provide signed Tax Returns.
- Special Circumstance forms are available annually after June 1. You must have been awarded from the current year FAFSA before we can process the Special Circumstance. Call for an appointment after an award has been offered.
- Loan Deferment forms are accessed by identifying and contacting your loan servicer through the National Student Loan Data System.
- Loan Entrance forms, Promissory Note forms, and Loan Exit forms can be found by logging in to the Federal StudentLoan.gov using your FSA ID.
- Graduate PLUS Loan Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note forms can be found by logging in to the Federal Student Loans.gov using your FSA ID.
- Completed Federal requirements for Entrance Counseling and the Promissory Note shown in BengalWeb may still show a red flag (action needed) next to the requirement. Notice of completion of these two requirements will be received by the ISU Financial Aid Office in mid-July, at which time the red flags will change to green checks (completed status) if you have completed and submitted the correct Entrance Counseling and Promissory Note (Graduate Plus vs. Undergraduate).
2017-2018 Verification Forms
Parent 2015 Federal Tax Return Transcript Request (Tax Returns Accepted)
Special Circumstances (Parent) - Call for appointment only after award has been offered.
Special Circumstances (Student) - Call for appointment only after award has been offered.
Student 2015 Federal Tax Return Transcript Request Form (Tax Returns Accepted)
Summer Session 2018 Information - Available March 1, 2018
Mortgage Loan Letters
Need a letter to provide to your mortgage company of loan status? Visit with your loan servicer and request a Loan Summary Letter.
News and Updates