Pre-Orientation Courses Promote Academic Success And Answer Questions Like:
- How many credits should I enroll in?
- What classes should I take?
- What majors are available?
- How is my transfer work evaluated?
All incoming freshmen and transfer students are required to complete an online Pre-Orientation course. The Pre-Orientation courses can be found by logging into BengalWeb and going to the New Student block under the University Resources section. Information related to the module will also be emailed to students directly to their ISU email address. You will need your ISU username and password to sign in. Contact email@example.com or (208) 282-4357 if you need assistance logging into BengalWeb.
In Person Advising
Students should schedule an advising appointment after they complete the required online session.
Academic advising appointments are available in the following locations:
- Pocatello Advisors (208-282-3277)
- Idaho Falls Advisors (208-282-7800)
- Meridian Advisors (208-373-1700)
- Twin Falls Advisors (208-736-2101)
College of Technology students should contact Student Services (208-282-2622) for advising.