Sessions Promote Academic Success & Answer Questions like:
- What classes and how many credits should I enroll in?
- What majors are available?
- How is my transfer work evaluated?
Select the Required Advising Session
A registration hold is set until the appropriate session is completed. Holds are removed within 24 hours (Monday through Friday) of session completion. Students may return to a session any time for a quick review.
Select the link to sign into Moodle (BengalWeb Login / password). Then click the "Enroll Me" button.
- Each session takes approximately 45 minutes to complete.
- Do not rush - take time to absorb and understand the information provided.
- Make note of questions and ask for clarification: AskanAdvisor@isu.edu.
- The Fundamentals of Advising and Registration (FAR) session - Moodle login. For all first term "New" Freshmen and former (returning) students
- Transfer Fundamentals of Advising and Registration (TFAR) session - Moodle login. For all first term Transfer students
- Probation Workshop - Students Taking Academic Responsibility (STAR) - Moodle login. All students on Academic Warning or Academic Probation
In Person Advising
Students should schedule an advising appointment after completion of the required online session.
Academic advising appointments are available in the following locations:
- Pocatello (208-282-3277),
- Idaho Falls (208-282-7800),
- Meridian (208-373-1700),
- Twin Falls (208-736-2101).
College of Technology students contact Student Services (208-282-2622).
Museum Building 12
3rd Floor, Room 307
921 S. 8th, Stop 8054
Pocatello, ID. 83209
8 AM to 5 PM, Monday-Friday
8 AM to 4 PM, Monday-Friday