Online Advising Sessions Promote Academic Success & Answer Questions like:
- How many credits should I enroll in?
- What classes should I take?
- What majors are available?
- How is my transfer work evaluated?
Select the Required Advising Session
A registration hold is in place until a student completes their appropriate session. Holds get removed within 24 hours (Monday through Friday) of session completion. Students may return to their session at any time to review the material.
Select the link to sign into Moodle (BengalWeb Login/Password). Then click the "Enroll Me" button.
- Each session takes approximately 45 minutes to complete.
- Do not rush - take time to absorb and understand the information provided.
- Make note of any questions and ask for clarification: AskanAdvisor@isu.edu.
- The Fundamentals of Advising and Registration (FAR) session
- All first term "New" Freshmen and former (returning) students must complete this session and meet with an advisor prior to registering for their first semester.
- Transfer Fundamentals of Advising and Registration (TFAR) session
- Transfer Students (with 14 or more transferable credits) must complete this session prior to registering for their first semester. Transfer students are encouraged to contact their major department to be assigned a major advisor.
- Probation Workshop - Students Taking Academic Responsibility (STAR) session
- Required for students on Academic Warning or Academic Probation prior to registering for classes.
In Person Advising
Students should schedule an advising appointment after they complete the required online session.
Academic advising appointments are available in the following locations:
- Pocatello Advisors (208-282-3277)
- Idaho Falls Advisors (208-282-7800)
- Meridian Advisors (208-373-1700)
- Twin Falls Advisors (208-736-2101)
College of Technology students should contact Student Services (208-282-2622) for advising.
Museum Building 12
3rd Floor, Room 307
921 S 8th, Stop 8054
Pocatello, ID. 83209
Like us on Facebook: