The Faculty Senate is the elected body that represents the University Faculty in the initiation, consideration, recommendation, and implementation of policy within the purpose and powers of the University Faculty. Faculty Senate website
Forms and Documents
- ISU Affiliate Faculty Nomination Form & Privileges Form (one document)
- Complete Annual Faculty Evaluations & Post Semester Faculty Activity Report using Activity Insight
- ISU Consulting Form (see Consulting Form Guidelines)
- Promotion and Tenure Application Form
- Five-Year Review Dept-Chair-Dean (APR 2018)
- Class Fee Forms
- Due Dates: December 1 for subsequent Fall Semester; July 1 for subsequent Spring Semester; and August 1 for subsequent Summer Semester (submit prior to these dates to allow time for feedback and processing).
- Academic Affairs Budget Request Form
- All requests for funds to the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs will need to be submitted on this form.
- All decisions will be documented and returned to the college. If approved, spending will not be allowed until the actual transfer of funds have processed and is visible in Banner.
- If the form is submitted electronically, please forward to email@example.com. If you have questions, please call (208) 282-2171.
- ISU 2017 Teaching Innovation Grant
- The Office of the Executive Vice President and Provost invites proposals for the Teaching Innovation Grant Program. The purpose of this grant is to recognize and reward innovation in university teaching. The grant will be awarded for the 2017-2018 academic year. Click on the link above for more information.
- ISU Proposed Five-Year Academic Plan 2017
- ISU Policies and Procedures (ISUPP)
- Faculty Workload Policy
- Increased Personnel Action Scrutiny (see the Human Resources website for additional instructions)
- Faculty Promotion and Tenure Policy
- Faculty Five-Year Review
- Faculty Leave Without Pay (requires President's approval)
- Sabbatical Requests
- Emeritus Faculty Requests (a list of current emeritus faculty can be found on the last page of the catalog)
- Undergraduate/Graduate Catalog
- Activity Insight Procedures for Annual Evaluations
- Webinar: Strategies To Prevent Cheating and Enhance Learning In The Classroom
- 2017-2018 Academic Year Schedule for the Office of Academic Affairs
- General Education Reform:
- General Education Requirements Committee
- Deans and Department Chairs
- Faculty Awards:
Office of Academic Affairs