The Office of Web Communications is responsible for maintaining the organization, design, and marketing strategy of sites on the isu.edu domain.
We administer the Content Management System (CMS) used to edit sites campus-wide.
- Correcting broken links caused by server shutdown
- Switching all pages to programmable layouts
- Headlines overhaul
Upgrades and redesign project
- New header and footer
- New typography and element styling
- Recoding content types
- Reconfiguring navigation objects
- Upgrade to Bootstrap 4
- Upgrade to Font Awesome 5
- Integrate Flexbox