You can purchase a parking permit, pay or appeal citations, and more online. In addition, you can find out more about where you can park on campus and other parking information.
Keeping campus buildings and housing areas secure is a priority at ISU. Our Bengal Card Services office provides access and keys to authorized individuals and is responsible for activating and deactivating student, faculty, staff and ISU community Bengal ID cards.
If there were an emergency at Idaho State University, this area would contain:
- information about the nature of the problem;
- steps being taken to address the problem;
- current status, with cumulative chronology;
- any necessary instructions for the University community;
- resources for further information.
Students, faculty, & staff may also receive emergency notifications through the ISU Alerts: Emergency Notification System.
Public Safety: (208) 282-2911 | Parking: (208) 282-2625
Bengal Card Services: (208) 282-3618