Bengal Bridge is the way you make a solid start to college.
You take 6-9 credits and get tons of support all the way through. There are steps to take care of right now. We are here to help you with all of them; things like registering for classes, completing your FAFSA, signing up for housing, and more.
About Bengal Bridge
Bengal Bridge is a 7-week summer college semester with a bonus: tuition is only $65.00 per credit hour for recently graduated high school seniors. You can earn 6-9 college credits, including general education courses, that count toward your degree. Small class sizes, specialized tutoring, and supplemental instruction will help you successfully transition from high school to college.
Bengal Bridge 2020 will be June 15 - July 31, 2020.
Benefits of Participating in Bengal Bridge
- Earn 6-9 credits toward a degree before the fall semester (especially helpful because science and math courses typically fill up fast in the fall semester)
- Get a huge reduction in tuition for the summer semester: $585 for 9 credits instead of $3,618 (regular tuition for 9 credits)—a savings of $3,033
- Become comfortable with the university atmosphere and culture
- Learn essential student success skills to ease the transition into college
How can you be a part of Bengal Bridge?
- Be a high school senior or recent graduate
- Apply and be accepted to Idaho State University
- Apply to Bengal Bridge Bridge before April 15.
*Both the ISU and Bengal Bridge applications need to be fully completed to be considered.*
- Additional costs to consider are housing, a meal plan, and books. Reduced prices for both housing and meals are available, and our instructors work to keep book prices to a minimum.
- You are not required to live on campus, but we highly recommend that they do because of additional support, campus activities, and friendships.
- You can use federal student aid (Pell grants and loans) to cover these costs. Make sure you complete the FAFSA.
Questions or More Information?
Call the ISU Student Success Center at 208-282-3662 or email us at email@example.com.