Idaho State University is Idaho’s Leader in Health Sciences Education
The L.S. and Aline W. Skaggs Treasure Valley Anatomy and Physiology Laboratories is a 22,000 square foot complex of laboratories supporting health sciences education, research, and practice in Idaho and the surrounding regions.
- Bioskills Learning Center – A training, research, and continuing education facility for healthcare professionals.
- Anatomy Instruction Studio – A studio that provides access to health and science education via broadband Internet connection.
- Gross Anatomy Laboratories – A facility for the classical study of human anatomy using dissection.
- Virtual Laboratory – A center for the study of anatomy using virtual 3D technologies.
In the News
- Lorinda K Smith Advocates for Research Funding in Washington DC
- CWI and Treasure Valley A & P Lab Partnership
- ISU Supplementing Gross Anatomy Lab with Virtual Cadavers
- Exploring Virtual Anatomy at ISU-Meridian
- Idaho State University Opens State-of-the-Art Laboratory Complex with Sharp Displays
- Bodies of work await students at new ISU cadaver lab in Meridian