Aircraft Maintenance Faculty
Barry Everett Jr.
Aircraft Technology Instructor
Professional Work Experience
- Worked as A&P and IA – 10 years
- Owner/Aviation Maintenance Shop – 5 years
- Director of Maintenance/Back country pilot – 2 years
- Aerial photography pilot – 1 year
- Built a Navy N3N Biplane from the frame up
- Teaching and instructing students and sharing the experiences I’ve had over the years
One of Your Favorite Professional Experiences
It’s tough to choose just one experience over another when you’re in Aviation. However, a few that come to mind are flying the N3N, flying a 206 into Sulfur Creek for the first time, and taking a plane that crashed and restoring it for the customer while watching him happily fly away. It has all been a great experience.