- Product Evaluation
- Conflict of Interest RFP Eval
- Conflict of Interest NonCompete
- Departmental Receiving Report
- Item Return Request
- Federal Purchase Orders/Contracts: Additional Terms and Conditions
- W-9 Form
- W-8BEN Form- Certificate of Foreign Status (Individual)
- W-8BEN-E Form- Certificate of Foreign Status (Entities)
- Idaho State University Scientific Exemption
- Idaho State University "Vendor"
- Request for Exemption From Open (State) Contract
- ISU Sole Source Request Form
Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Federal Grant Funded Procurements:
Idaho State University has delayed the implementation of the Uniform Guidance Procurement Standards until July 1, 2018, as provided by the waiver of the procurement rules stated in Section 200.110 of the Uniform Guidance (2 CFR Part 200). In the interim, Idaho State University will follow the previous procurement standards according to OMB Circular A-110.