Financial Aid Forms
After you have completed and submitted your FAFSA on the web (recommended) or a paper FAFSA form via mail (could add several weeks to your processing time), complete and submit the appropriate forms from below, requested under the Student Finances tab on Bengal Web, and any requested documentation (such as transcripts or W2s) to:
Office of Financial Aid
Idaho State University
921 S 8th Ave, Stop 8077
Pocatello, ID 83209-8077
Fax: (208) 282-4755
Verification forms are listed alphabetically and by aid year. Ensure you are selecting forms from the correct aid year.
- Tax forms can no longer be accepted by our office, per federal requirements. Students/parents must provide tax transcripts for verification along with the signed Verification Request Form for the appropriate year. You can get transcripts online, via mail, via automated phone tool at 1-800-908-9946 or by visiting your local IRS office. Get Transcripts>
- Special Circumstance forms are available annually after June 1. You must have been awarded from the current year FAFSA before we can process the Special Circumstance. Call for an appointment after an award has been offered.
- Loan Deferment forms are accessed by identifying and contacting your loan servicer through the National Student Loan Data System.
- Loan Entrance forms, Promissory Note forms, and Loan Exit forms can be found by logging in to the Federal StudentLoan.gov using your FSA ID.
- Graduate PLUS Loan Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note forms can be found by logging in to the Federal Student Loans.gov using your FSA ID.
- Completed Federal requirements for Entrance Counseling and the Promissory Note shown in BengalWeb may still show a red flag (action needed) next to the requirement. Notice of completion of these two requirements will be received by the ISU Financial Aid Office in mid-July, at which time the red flags will change to green checks (completed status) if you have completed and submitted the correct Entrance Counseling and Promissory Note (Graduate Plus vs. Undergraduate).
2017-2018 Verification Forms
Actual Student Expenses, Statement of - Available June 1, 2017
Dependent Student Request For Unsubsidized Loan - Available June 1, 2017
Graduate Student PLUS Loan Application - Available June 1, 2017
Parent 2015 Federal Tax Return Transcript Request Form (Tax Returns NOT Accepted. IRS Tax Transcripts Required.)
Parent PLUS Loan Application - Available June 1, 2017
Special Circumstances (Parent) - Available June 1, 2017
Special Circumstances (Student) - Available June 1, 2017
Student 2015 Federal Tax Return Transcript Request Form (Tax Returns NOT Accepted. IRS Tax Transcripts Required.)
Summer Session 2018 Information - Available March 1, 2018
2016-2017 Verification Forms
Special Circumstances (Parent) -Call for appointment only after award has been offered.
Special Circumstances (Student) -Call for appointment only after award has been offered.
Mortgage Loan Letters
Need a letter to provide to your mortgage company of loan status? Visit with your loan servicer and request a Loan Summary Letter.
News and Updates