Select the appropriate advising session below:
After clicking the link, sign into Moodle using your Bengal Web Login and password. Once in - click the "Enroll Me" button.
Each Online session is designed to help you achieve academic success at ISU.
- Each session will take approximately 45 minutes to complete.
- Do not rush through the online session.
- Take your time to absorb and understand the information provided.
- Make note of any questions and ask for clarification: AskanAdvisor@isu.edu.
- You are welcome to return to any session at any time for a quick review.
- Freshman Fundamentals of Advising and Registration (FFAR) session - Moodle login. All incoming "New" Freshmen must complete this online session.
- Transfer Fundamentals of Advising and Registration (TFAR) session - Moodle login. All incoming Transfer students must complete this online session.
- Probation Workshop - Students Taking Academic Responsibility (STAR) - Moodle login. All students on Academic Probation (i.e. Academic Warning, Probation One, Probation Two) must complete this online session.
In-person registration sessions are available for students after completion of the online session. To schedule please call Central Academic Advising in Pocatello (208-282-3277), in Idaho Falls (208-282-7800), in Meridian (208-373-1700), or in Twin Falls (208-736-2101).
Use the The Advisor 2017-18, a student reference manual, as a refresher for important information.
Pocatello, ID. 83209
8 AM to 5 PM, Monday-Friday
8 AM to 4 PM, Monday-Friday