The Benny Awards
Please assist us in the selection process for the following honors by nominating a student, student organization, faculty, or staff member you feel is an exemplary leader in one or more of the categories below. All nominations will then go before a committee. All awards will be presented at The Benny Awards on Monday, April 23, 2018 at 6:00 PM. All award nominations are due by Friday, March 16, 2018 and must be submitted online by clicking one of the category links below. All award nominations must be submitted with a nomination letter and any other supporting documentation you may have. Incomplete nominations will not be reviewed.
- A nomination letter is required for each award that addresses how the nominee fits the specific criteria, along with specific documentation supporting the nominee or group’s accomplishments.
- You may attach additional documentation.
- Self-nominations will not be accepted for the Student Organizations Advisor of the Year.
- Self-nominations require a letter of endorsement from an ISU faculty or staff member.
- Please direct any questions or comments to Val Davids at (208) 282-3451, Office of Student Involvement and Orientation.
Please click on the award category below to fill in the nomination form and upload your nomination letter and supporting documentation:
The Benny Awards Categories
Student Affairs Departments
Phone: (208) 282-2794