In most circumstances, Idaho State University will purchase material, equipment, supplies, and services via competitive means. However, the University may forgo the competitive/solicitation process and approve sole source procurements provided the end-user can adequately demonstrate only one vendor that can provide the good or service. A sole source may be waived if the property is for a life-threatening situation or a situation that puts public welfare or property in immediate danger. In accordance with Idaho State University policy and Idaho Statue, 67-9232, the Purchasing Department shall post notice of any sole source procurement on this website.
Note: If there are no notices listed below then ISU does not have a sole source to consider at this time.
Dated Posted on the Web
Sole Source Procurement
Product or Service
The Purchasing Director has determined that there is only one vendor qualified to provide this commodity or service.
Idaho State University
921 S. 8th Ave., Stop 8110 Pocatello, ID 83209
Administration Building, Room 114
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. MT
Requisitions to encumber FY 2019 funds are to be received by Purchasing Services:
- No later than March 15 if value of the purchase is $250,000 or greater,
- No later than May 3 if the value of the purchase is less than $250,000.
- Grant funded requisitions requiring delivery of goods by the end of June must be received by Purchasing Services no later than March 15.
The last day to create Purchase Orders for FY2019 is June 14. Items ordered for FY 2019 must be received by Jun 28, 2019.
P-Card purchases to encumber FY 2019 funds are to be completed by the following dates:
- To place order... no later than June 14
- Orders must be received... no later than June 25
- P-Card holder must reconcile... no later than June 25
- Final P-Card approval... no later than July 8