How to Become A ReqMaster
Steps to become a ReqMaster:
- Fill out a BAAR Request Form
- Request access to create requisitions.
- Request access to BDM (Banner Document Management).
- Include all indexes needed for your department.
- If you have not taken Welcome to Banner, you will need to include that in your request.
- After you, and purchasing, receive notification from IT that your request has been approved, you will be added to the upcoming training via Google Calendar.
- Attend a two-part training typically held once a month with two weeks between part one and part two. Both trainings shall be completed within one month time.
Things to consider:
If you are only going to do requisitions 3 times a year or you're a backup ReqMaster, it is suggested to have someone who's already a ReqMaster process them. If you're not creating a requisition regularly, then remembering all the steps in the process can be difficult and if not done correctly can create problems.
Administration Building, Room 114
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. MT
Federal Grant Funded Procurements:
Idaho State University has delayed the implementation of the Uniform Guidance Procurement Standards until July 1, 2018, as provided by the waiver of the procurement rules stated in Section 200.110 of the Uniform Guidance (2 CFR Part 200). In the interim, Idaho State University will follow the previous procurement standards according to OMB Circular A-110.