How to Become A ReqMaster
Steps to become a ReqMaster:
- Fill out a BAAR Request Form
- Request access to create requisitions.
- Request access to BDM (Banner Document Management).
- Include all indexes needed for your department.
- If you have not taken Welcome to Banner, you will need to include that in your request.
- After you, and purchasing, receive notification from IT that your request has been approved, you will be added to the upcoming training via Google Calendar.
- Attend a two-part training typically held once a month with two weeks between part one and part two. Both trainings shall be completed within one month time.
Things to consider:
If you are only going to do requisitions 3 times a year or you're a backup ReqMaster, it is suggested to have someone who's already a ReqMaster process them. If you're not creating a requisition regularly, then remembering all the steps in the process can be difficult and if not done correctly can create problems.
Administration Building, Room 114
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. MT
Purchasing Deadlines Announcement - FY 18 Funds
Requisitions to encumber FY 2018 funds are to be received by Purchasing Services no later than March 16 if the value of the purchase is $100,000 or greater; by May 4 if the value of the purchase is between $10,000 and $100,000.
Grant funded requisitions requiring delivery of goods by the end of June must be received by Purchasing Services no later than March 16.
The last day to create Purchase Orders under $10,000 for FY2018 will be Jun 15. Items ordered for FY 2018 must be received by June 29, 2018.
The last day to make purchases with your Purchase Card for FY2018 will be June 15. Purchase card transactions to encumber FY2018 funds must be reconciled and approved by June 26.