To apply for student employment opportunities with public safety, complete and submit our online employment application. If there is currently an opening for which you are qualified, someone in our office will contact you.
Rate of pay for student employees is established by the ISU Administration.
Public Safety student position requirements
Student employees at Public Safety:
- must be enrolled at ISU for at least six (6) credits and have at least two (2) semesters remaining at ISU; otherwise, you must be a full-time student for the duration of employment
- must maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA
- must complete a required background check
- are expected to work assigned hours
- must be available for, and successfully complete, a 40-hour course of instruction
- must complete a four (4) month probationary period and evaluation process.
For non-student openings throughout ISU, visit the university jobs website.
Public Safety: (208) 282-2911 | Parking: (208) 282-2625
Bengal Card Services: (208) 282-3618