Online Microsoft Excel Classes Available
Excel Courses Currently Offered through July 31:
· Beginning Excel(2013): Creating Workbooks, Worksheets, and Date
· Beginning Excel(2013): Saving and Printing Data
· Beginning Excel(2013): Formatting Cells and Worksheets
· Advanced Excel(2013): Creating and Customizing Visual Elements
· Advanced Excel(2013): Customizing Options and Views
· Power User Excel(2013): Sharing and Linking Data, and Adding Office Apps to Excel
· Power User Excel(2013): Reviewing and Protecting Content
Excel courses will rotate out every few months with additional courses in all categories. See attachment for a list of the Excel course rotation.
Directions for Accessing Training System
Log into BengalWeb, click Talent Management System, Access Talent Management System, then Training Tab. You are given the choice to select “Browse for Training” or “View your Transcript”. In “Browse for Training" to see only "online trainings" look on the left side of the page for "Type" and choose online. Scroll down to select available sessions, request session, request and then register.
Managers can assign individual trainings to their employees by clicking on the desired course, then click the "Assign" button. A list of your employees (users) will appear. Click the specific employee, or assign all employees. For required courses, this is a good method to ensure that they take the training.
If you have questions please call Laura Judkins at 282-2519 or Stacey Marshall at 282-3081.