ISU United Way Campaign Kickoff Nov. 1- 30
Our annual ISU United Way Campaign will be held in November. Idaho State University is the largest donor in southeastern Idaho and because of the generosity of ISU faculty and staff we beat our goal last year to earn over $67,000 for our communities! This year we have some fun and exciting events planned, along with incentives, to encourage our ISU community to contribute to the community and help us reach this year's goal of $65,000.
EVENTS, COMPETITIONS AND DRAWINGS:
- Payroll Deduct Challenge (Give at least $1 per pay period ($26) for a chance to win a 1 Year reserved parking space)
- $100 or More Club Challenge (Give $100 or more to earn a chance to win one of our 4 reserved parking spaces and 2 Apple iPads)
- United Way Challenge (Any donation will enter you into a drawing with a host of prizes to be awarded - see list below)
- United Way Carnival and Dunk a Bengal
o Wednesday, November 16
o 11-1 pm, Pond Student Union Ballroom
o All games $1
o Free Popcorn and door prizes
o See attachments for booth and dunking proposals
- ITS Bowling Tournament – choose a team of four, pick a theme, dress up and have fun bowling!
- Create a Department Carnival Game
o November 14, 15 and 16, 12-4 pm. Choose a team of four. Cost is $15 per person, $60 per team. Contact Marjanna Hulet at 282-2598 firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO GET INVOLVED:
o Examples: Pop the Balloons, Cake Walk, Water Boats, Knock over the Bottles, Bingo, etc.
o We encourage you to think outside the box and be creative!
- Participate in the 'Dunk a Bengal', host a booth at the carnival, purchase an ISU Calendar from Facilities, or sign up for Bowling with ITS!
- Join one of the above challenges or create your own department challenge
You can designate your dollars to go toward any 501c3 entity, including ISU departments or programs. For example, you can donate to ‘Benny’s Pantry’ through the ISU Foundation. Because of corporate sponsorships that cover United Way costs, 100% of your donation goes to the agency you specify, and if you don’t specify, your donation will go to one of the agencies that the United Way supports.
- 1 Year Reserved Parking Spaces, Apple iPads, FitBit, ISU Bookstore gift cards, Performing Arts tickets, Yurt Night, 1 year Campus Rec Passes, and lots of gift cards, ISU gear, and much more!
End of Campaign Event – Drawing for all challenges will be held on December 9, 12-1 pm, in the Pond SUB Quad. Cookies and hot chocolate will be served. You do NOT have to be present to win and we will contact those whose names were drawn!
* Keep in mind that prizes are taxable, and if you are unwilling or unable to pay the tax, the drawing item can be declined.
IDAHO FALLS AND MERIDIAN
Stay tuned for more information on what is happening at the ISU-Idaho Falls and ISU-Meridian campuses!
Money earned on these campuses for the United Way will be forwarded to the Idaho Falls and Bonneville County United Way or the Treasure Valley United Way.
We have lots of exciting things happening with our ISU United Way Campaign this year. You don't want to miss out!
For more information, please visit ISU United Way or contact Stacey at email@example.com (282-3081) or Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org (282-2519).