Academic Guidance for Current Native American Students
NASS provides assistance with:
- course selection and academic planning
- maintaining good academic standing
- discovering and declaring a major
- finding additional academic support
- how to communicate with faculty and instructors
- navigating the university system
CAA provides general academic advising services and support for the ISU community of students, faculty, and staff. CAA carries out specific advising responsibilities for freshmen, sophomores, transfer students, students on probation, pre-Social Work majors, and undecided sophomore, junior, and senior students.
Financial Aid information:
- how to complete financial aid and tribal aid applications and documents
- tips for scholarships searches and completing applications
- learn about "Satisfactory Academic Progress" requirements to remain in good financial aid standing
- tips on financial aid planning and budgeting
- find solutions/options to financial aid issues and concerns
Before you enroll, get ready for university life. NASS offers:
Native American Student Service Center
Rendezvous Building 38
3rd floor, Room 320
Spacious area with study tables and comfortable lounge chairs.
Come study or relax between classes.