Scholarship Opportunities for Graduate Students
Other Scholarship Opportunities
- Americorp offers Education awards tied to varying amounts of volunteer work. This is often directly public health related. Our local Americorp coordinator is Barbara Cunningham at the Institute of Rural Health.
- The Idaho Public Health Association has offered an annual scholarship that our students have historically been competitive for when applying. Applications are due in the fall semester.
- The Master's of Public Health Program may have funds to allocate to a work-study or Career Path Internship periodically. Check with your advisor if you are interested.
- The Idaho State University Career Center provides a centralized resource for campus jobs, both work-study and non-work-study.
Graduate Teaching Assistantship
- Subject to funding availability, prospective and current students may submit application for a graduate teaching assistantship. Please contact the Maren Nelson for additional information.
Public Health Program
Pocatello, Idaho 83209-8109