Prometric Test Center
Idaho State University
1311 E Central Dr.
Meridian, ID 83642
For general questions about an exam, scheduling/rescheduling or canceling an exam, contact Prometric.
We are located in Room 679A on the main floor of the Idaho State University Health Sciences (ISU) Building.
If you have trouble finding us, please call:
(Note: this location can only confirm appointments and give directions. Any questions about exams must be directed to Prometric’s Customer Service Department.)
If you ARE NOT an ISU student or staff, please park in Idaho State University Visitor’s parking section.
You will not be able to walk through the Renaissance High School or West Ada School District offices to get to ISU Meridian’s side of the building. Please make sure to park on ISU Meridian’s side of the building.
Commonly Administered Exams
PROMETRIC TESTING CENTER REGULATIONS
1. You will be continuously monitored by video, physical walk-throughs and the observation window during your test. All testing sessions are video and audio recorded.
2. You must present valid (unexpired) and acceptable ID(s) in order to take your test. Validity and number of IDs required is predetermined by your test sponsor.
3.You are required to sign out on the test center roster each time you leave the test room. You must also sign back in and show your ID to the Test Center Administrator (TCA) in order to be re-admitted to the test room.
4.You are prohibited from communicating, publishing, reproducing, or transmitting any part of your test, in any form or by any means, verbal or written, for any purpose.
5. You must not talk to other candidates or refer to their screens, testing materials, or written notes in the test room.
6. You must not use written notes, published materials, or other testing aids, except those allowed by your test sponsor. (The TCA will refer to the applicable client practice for allowances.)
7. You are allowed to bring soft ear plugs (with no wires/cords attached) or center-supplied tissues in the test room.
8. Any clothing or jewelry items allowed to be worn in the test room must remain on your person at all times. Removed clothing or jewelry items must be stored in your locker.
9. You will be scanned with a metal detector wand prior to every entry into the test room. If you refuse, you cannot test.
10.You will be asked to raise your slacks/pants legs above your ankles and pull your sleeves up (if long sleeves are worn) prior to every entry into the test room.
11.You will be asked to empty and turn your pockets inside out prior to every entry into the test room to confirm that you have no prohibited items.
12. You must not bring any personal/unauthorized items into the testing room. Such items include but are not limited to: outerwear, hats, food, drinks, purses, briefcases, notebooks, pagers, watches, cellular telephones, recording devices, and photographic equipment. Weapons are not allowed at any Prometric Testing Center.
13. You must return all materials issued to you by the TCA at the end of your test.
14.You must comply with the policy of your test sponsor regarding the use of phones during scheduled breaks in your test.
15. Your test may have either scheduled or unscheduled breaks which are determined by your test sponsor. The TCA can inform you what is specifically permitted during thesebreaks.
16. If a break is taken during the exam you must return to your original, assigned seat.
17. Repeated or lengthy departures from the test room for unscheduled breaks will be reported by the TCA.
18. If you need access to an item stored in the test center during a break such as food or medicine, you must inform the TCA before you retrieve the item. You are not allowed to access any prohibited item (as defined by the client practice applicable for the test you are taking).
19. You must conduct yourself in a civil manner at all times when on the premises of the testing center. Exhibiting abusive behavior towards the TCA, or any other staff member of the test center, may result in criminal prosecution.
20. To protect the privacy of all testers, the TCA can neither confirm nor deny if any particular individual is present or scheduled at the test center.
21. Persons not scheduled to take a test are not permitted to wait in the test center. Note: Client practice policies applicable to individual exams may supersede any of these regulations