Students attending classes at ISU-Meridian may register for classes through bengalweb.isu.edu.
Financial Aid & Scholarships
Financial aid is available for ISU-Meridian students. For more information about financial aid including links to FAFSA go to ISU Office of Financial Aid.
There are several transfers and continuing students scholarships available to ISU students. To apply for scholarships available to all ISU students go to ISU Scholarships. Also, please check with your department for other scholarship opportunities.
Fee Payment Information
Tuition and fees are due by the close of business (4:30 pm for Fall and Spring, 3:30 pm for Summer) on the Friday before classes begin. A $50 late handling fee is assessed on tuition/class fees not paid by that Friday. Misc fees such as computer account and library fines do not get the late fee.
A second $50 late fee is assessed if fees are not paid by the tenth day of classes.
- Fall/Spring 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Summer 8 am to 3:30 pm
Payment Methods Accepted In-Office:
- Check/Money Order - Make checks payable to Idaho State University. (Mail to - 921 S 8th Ave Stop 8219, Pocatello, ID 83209-8219 or 1311 E. Central Dr., Meridian, ID 83642-7991)
Payment Methods Accepted Online:
- Credit Card - Fees may be paid on-line with VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Diner's Club or Discover. A 2.75% convenience fee will be assessed on all credit card transactions.
- Electronic Check (Free) - Fees may be paid on-line with an electronic check/transfer. This method of payment is free.
Payment Plans - Payment Plans are available under the On-line Fee Payment channel on the Finances tab in BengalWeb
Federal financial aid must be accepted before it can be applied to outstanding fees. Financial Aid awards are released 10 days before fall/spring semester starts and 5 days before summer sessions starts.
Important: Students need to access BengalWeb to actively accept their awards and select disbursement options (replaces TranPay). In BengalWeb, on the Finances tab, click on the Accept Financial Aid link and follow the step-by-step directions. For questions, contact 282-2756.
Generally, stipends and fellowships are available on the 1st of each month. Call 282-2790 for a schedule of stipend release dates.
Commencement information & photos
Applying for Graduation
- Graduation applications must be submitted no later than Friday of midterm week of the semester in which you plan to graduate.
- For those wishing to graduate in August, applications must be submitted by the last day of the Spring semester.
To officially apply for graduation log into your BengalWeb account. Click on the Academic Tools, then click the Apply to Graduate link under the Graduation Planning channel.
- Graduation applications must be submitted no later than the first two weeks of the semester in which you plan to graduate.
To officially apply for graduation, complete the Graduate Application form.
- Diplomas will be mailed via the United States Postal Service first class mail to the address you indicated on your graduation application.
- Updating your address on BengalWeb will not change where your diploma is mailed.
- Notify a Graduation Specialist in the Office of the Registrar of any changes in your diploma mailing address as soon as possible. Once the information for your diploma is sent to our diploma printing vendor, the mailing address cannot be changed
Disability Services is committed to increasing access to all programs and services sponsored or funded by Idaho State University through the provision of accommodations and other disability related services. Further, we are committed to ensuring equal opportunity for all employees and students with disabilities. If you have a diagnosed disability or if you believe you have a disability that may require a reasonable accommodation, please contact Karina Mason Rorris or Ali Crane. Students and employees need to self-identify and disclose to Disability Services in order to start the interactive process (which is a dialog between a designated Disability Services staff member and the student or employee). Information and application for services are located on the Disability Services website.
POCATELLO ISU-MERIDIAN Health Science Center
Karina Mason Rorris, Director Ali Crane, Director
Disability Resources Enrollment and Student Services
Students DO have access to the Idaho State University Library system, even though we are a satellite campus. The physical space may be limited, but the online resources are extensive, and the ISU librarians are friendly & want to help!
The ISU Meridian Library shares space with the Renaissance High School Library. It is located across from the high school cafeteria, in the northwest area of the building. There are two ISU study rooms with two computers in each room. ISU Wi-Fi is also available, so feel free to bring your own devices. Hours vary from semester to semester, but the library is generally open from 7:30am – 6:00pm, M-F.
Unity Health Center, an urgent care clinic, is located at 745 S. Progress Avenue, Meridian Idaho. Unity Health Center will see ISU students as part of an agreement between Unity Health Center and ISU Student Health Services. It is our hope that this arrangement will provide a medical home for ISU Meridian students.
Appointments are preferred but not necessary, as walk-ins are always welcome. Unity Health Center provides comprehensive medical care services including colds and broken bones to ongoing medical issues like high blood pressure.
To obtain services at Unity Health Center under the ISU agreement, ISU students must present a valid ISU student Bengal Card.
Students will be billed per usual and customary practices of Unity. It is advisable to contact your insurance provider in order to verify your coverage and financial responsibility. Contact Unity Health Center for more information regarding financial assistance.
ISU-Meridian shares fitness facilities with Renaissance High School. Hours of operation are Monday – Friday 6:30am – 8:00am and 2:30pm – 6:30pm. Hours are subject to change. An ISU student ID is required to use the Fitness Center.
ISU offers several Wellness Classes in the Wellness Center across from the Front Office. The schedule of classes is posted outside the Center and is subject to change throughout the semester.