Mathematics and Statistics Organizations
- American Statistical Association
- AMS - American Mathematical Society
- CMS - Canadian Mathematical Society
- EMIS - European Mathematical Society Information Page
- MAA Online - Mathematical Association of America
- MathSciNet - A service of the AMS.
- NCTM - National Council of Teachers of Mathematics
- The NCTM Standards 2000 Project - Principles and Standards for School Mathematics
- Netlib - The Netlib Repository at the University of Tennessee at Knoxville and Oak Ridge National Laboratory is a collection of mathematical software (particularly FORTRAN libraries), papers, and databases.
- NSF - National Science Foundation Home Page contains information and publications including electronic or printed copies of the NSF telephone directory, abstracts of awards made since 1989, and many NSF publications.
- Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
Other Interesting Sites
For details, please see the paper by Leonid Hanin, Robert J. Fisher and Boris L. Hanin, An Intriguing Property of the Center of Mass for Points on Quadratic Curves and Surfaces, Mathematics Magazine, No. 5 Vol. 80 (2007), pp 353-362.