- If an appointment is made and the online Health History Form is not completed within 8 hours of the appointment, we reserve the right to cancel your appointment.
- If there is no phone number given, and the appointment is not confirmed within 8 hours of the appointment, we reserve the right to cancel your appointment.
- Appointments must be canceled or rescheduled 24 hours in advance for a refund.
- No cancelation - No refund is given.
- If there is no phone number given, and the appointment is not confirmed within 8 hours of the appointment time, no refund is given.
Massage Therapy Program Public Clinic provides massage therapy services for the general public. Online Health history and consent to treat forms are required to be filled out before a client is seen for their initial appointment. All information is stored on a secure server. All faculty, staff and students have successfully completed HIPS modules and follow guidelines set forth by the HIPPA rules and policies.
Massage Therapy Program Public Clinic is not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of those sites not housed on our server.
Information We Collect
When you visit our site, we do not collect personal information from you. It is only when you logon to our secure website and make an appointment that we collect information about you. Your health history form gives us information needed to better plan a focused massage session rule out any contraindications. We request an email and phone number from you to confirm appointments. If there is no phone number given, and the appointment is not confirmed within 8 hours of the appointment time, we reserve the right to cancel your appointment.
Payment by Credit Card
In taking credit card payments online, this information is forwarded to our merchant bank for clearance. We do not store the credit card number on our system. Our web server routinely records the information listed below each time the site is used. Recording this information is standard procedure for most websites.
- Internet address of the computer being used
- Web pages requested
- Network software access
- Referring web page
- Browser used
- Date, time, and duration of activity
- Passwords and accounts accessed
- Volume of data storage and transfers
- Server space used for e-mail
We use this information to monitor and preserve the functionality and integrity of the system. In cases of suspected misuse of the website, our policies may authorize detailed session logging to gather evidence on the suspected misuse.
If you have additional questions about online privacy or security, send an email to email@example.com.