Library - Meridian
Molly Montgomery, Asst. Professor
Head of Idaho Health Sciences Library
1311 E. Central Drive
Meridian, ID 83642
Map & Directions
- ISU shares library space with the Renaissance High School in the Meridian Center across from the Cafeteria.
- Four ISU computers are available. Log in with your Bengal ID number and last name; no ISU computer account is required.
- A small collection of print books and journals is available.
- Online books and journals are available via the Libraries' catalog and A-Z Journal List.
Services from the ISU Libraries in Pocatello
- Book delivery to the ISU Meridian Center is provided at no charge. Book delivery to a home or work address is available for a small fee.
- Online delivery of print journal articles available in Pocatello is provided at no charge to ISU Meridian students, faculty and staff.
- Interlibrary loans of items not owned by ISU Libraries are available at no charge to ISU Meridian students, faculty and staff.
- Health/medical research assistance is provided by Idaho Health Sciences Library staff.
Local Resources Available for ISU-Meridian Students
Boise State University, Albertson's Library
Address: 1910 University Drive, Boise ID 83725-1430
Telephone: Reference (208) 426-3301; Circulation Desk: (208) 426-1204
Web Page: http://library.boisestate.edu
Note: ISU Meridian students may check materials out from the Albertson's Library; take your driver's license and ISU ID card to the Desk to obtain a BSU Library Permit.
Other Area Health Science Libraries
Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center, Kissler Family Health Sciences Library
Address: 1055 North Curtis Road, Boise, ID 83706
Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Telephone: (208) 367-3993
Fax: (208) 367-2702
Call ahead for copying charges, etc.