ISOS: Information Servers & Operating Systems
Information Servers and Operating Systems (ISOS) is charged with the following responsibilities within Information Technology Services:
- Providing day-to-day management of centralized IT systems and data centers
- Installing, customizing, and maintaining operating systems
- Maintaining and upgrading software including backups, account structures, system security, and connectivity
- Analyzing, diagnosing, and correcting system software problems
- Evaluating and tuning system performance, disk space, memory, and CPU utilization
- Researching, developing and implementing new system technologies
If you need support or would like to browse the IT Service Catalog and Knowledge Base, please visit TigerTracks. To contact the IT Service Desk directly, please call (208) 282-HELP (4357) or send an email to email@example.com.
You may also contact the ISOS manager, Tony Lovgren, firstname.lastname@example.org, 208-282-4424 with any comments, concerns, or questions.