Turnitin in Moodle ISU
Turnitin allows Moodle ISU instructors to evaluate the originality of students’ assignment submission. With Feedback Studio, Similarity Report and other features, instructors can review and grade submissions.
Turnitin can be added into any Moodle ISU course using Add an activity or resource.
Getting Started with Turnitin: Faculty
- Faculty User Guide
- Create a Turnitin Assignment in Moodle ISU
- Grade a Turnitin Assignment
Getting Started with Turnitin: Student
- Student User Guide
- Upload a Turnitin Assignment
- View Instructor Feedback for a Turnitin Assignment
- Turnitin Accessibility Statement
Pocatello, ID 83209-8064
Fall/Spring Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Extended Hours (Limited Support): Monday - Thursday 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Summer Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.