The ITRC has equipment available for check out to support academic purposes at ISU. Equipment may be checked out for no more than 1 week at a time and must be checked out by a faculty or staff member. When checking out equipment please plan time to familiarize yourself with the equipment at time of pick up or stop by before for a one-on-one tutorial. If you have any questions about checking out equipment please contact the ITRC at 282-5880.
Equipment Available for Checkout
- 2 LCD Projectors: Epson Powerlite 760c & Epson Powerlite 826W+
- Projector Screen
- Canon Vixia HD HF-R42 (video camera)
- Azden WM-Pro (Wireless microphone system for HD camera)
Please use the online form to request equipment. You will receive an email confirming the availability of the equipment.
Picking Up The Equipment
- The ITRC is located in Room B17 in the basement of the library building and is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Summer hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- Equipment must be checked out by a faculty or staff member.
- Remember to allow additional time for ITRC staff to assist you in becoming acquainted with the equipment.
Pocatello, ID 83209-8064
Fall/Spring Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Extended Hours (Limited Support): Monday - Thursday 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Summer Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.