New Student Orientation
The ISU International Programs Office welcomes the new international students for the 2017-2018 academic year. We are delighted to have you join Idaho State University and look forward to meeting and getting to know you.
All students are required to regsiter for orientation below.
The International Orientation session is MANDATORY for international new AND transfer students of all degree levels (IEI, undergraduate and graduate).
Immigration rules require that we inform you of the rules and regulations required by your visa status.
WHEN: August 16 beginning at 8:00 am
WHERE: Pond Student Union Building (SUB)
Please check-in at the International Programs Office.
What to Bring at Check-In
- Copy of your passport picture page
- Copy of your F-1 or J-1 visa (and entry stamp) - except Canadian citizens
- Copy of your I-20 or DS-2019
- Complete Check-In form
- Print out of your electronic I-94 form
- Please visit The U.S. Customs and Border Protection website to print your I-94 after you have arrived in the United States.
- If you have F-2 or J-2 dependents (spouse and/or children) who traveled with you to the US, bring a copy of their passport picture pages, I-20 (or DS-2019) forms, visas, and a copy of their electronic I-94 forms printed from The U.S. Customs and Border Protection website.
Pocatello, Idaho, USA 83209-8038