Statistical Enrollment Reporting
This Statistical Reports website was created by Cathy Blair to provide access to Idaho State University student enrollment and graduation statistics.
Suggestions or comments are appreciated to improve this website. Please send questions or comments to Cathy Blair.
Fall End of Semester
- Fall Early College Program Academic Headcount By Location
- Fall Early College Program Course Information By Location
Spring End of Semester
- Spring Early College Program Academic Headcount By Location
- Spring Early College Program Course Information By Location
Summer End of Semester
Enrollment History Reports
The following Enrollment History Reports were prepared by the Idaho State Board of Education.
For additional enrollment reports, contact the ISU Office of Institutional Research at (208) 282-1432.
Fall Enrollment - Census Date: October 15th
Beginning Fall 2012, the census date for reporting enrollment numbers changed from the tenth day of classes to October 15th.
Spring Enrollment - Census Date: March 15th
Beginning Spring 2013, the census date for reporting enrollment numbers changed from the tenth day of classes to March 15th.
Grade Distribution Reports
- After the College Reorganization Fall 2010 to Fall 2016
- Before the College Reorganization Fall 2000 to Fall 2009
- After the College Reorganization Spring 2011 to Spring 2017
- Before the College Reorganization Spring 2001 to Spring 2010
- Degrees and Certificates Awarded - Ten Year Comparison
- Degrees and Certificates Awarded - FY 1970 to FY 2009
- Degrees and Certificates Awarded - By Ethnicity
- Degrees and Certificates Awarded - By Ethnicity and Gender
- Fall Graduation Statistics
- Graduation Rates
- Graduation Summary - Current Fiscal Year
- Graduation Summary - Previous Fiscal Year
- Spring Graduation Statistics
- Summer Graduation Statistics
- Top Ten Yearly Bachelor's Degrees Awarded
- Yearly Graduation Statistics
- August 2013 To November 2013
- December 2013 To March 2014
- April 2014 To June 2014
- August 2012 To November 2012
Office of Academic Affairs