Skip to Main Content
Idaho State University home

Student Organizations

Scheduling and Event Services – Idaho Falls works with all registered ISU and UI-IF Student Organizations to help ensure the successful execution of events ranging from club business meetings to larger events.

Student Organizations may reserve event space at no charge. However, fees may be assessed for special equipment needs, after-hours personnel, and cleaning if required.

How to Reserve Space for Student Organizations

To reserve space for a club meeting or event, the club must:

  • Be Recognized and Registered: The organization must be officially recognized by ASISU and registered with the ISU Office of Student Organizations.
  • Complete an ERF: The Idaho State University – Idaho Falls Student Involvement Office requires an Event Registration Form (ERF) to be completed for all student organizations events, with the exception of regularly scheduled club business meetings which require only one ERF for the semester.

Event Registration Form


A copy of all completed ERF’s must be returned to the ISU-IF Student Involvement Center in Bennion Student Union Room 214.

Student Organizations are welcome and encouraged to call or drop by one of the scheduling offices to inquire about availability of rooms.

To reserve a room or table on campus, please contact the following:

Bennion Student Union

(Bennion SUB)

Karen Larsen
Bennion SUB Room 214


Center for Higher Education (CHE) and

Tingey Administration Building (TAB)

Micheal Timm
TAB Room 204


Student Organizations and Food

No outside food or beverages may be served on the University Place Campus unless provided by Chartwells or with the permission of Chartwells through an approved catering exemption request.

Catering Exemption Request forms are available for recognized student organizations for their regularly scheduled meetings where members of the public are not invited. Compliance with Central District Health regulations is required. Forms may be requested from the Chartwells Office by visiting the Bennion Student Union Administrative Office in Room 214.

Approved/denied catering exemption requests should be completed and signed off by Chartwells and turned in along with your Event Registration Form to the ISU-IF Student Involvement Center Office.

Student Organization Tables

Recognized student organizations and University departments may schedule a table in the lobby or Multipurpose Room of the Bennion Student Union or Center for Higher Education (CHE) five times a semester in each location.

Lobby and vendor table reservations must be made with a specific beginning and ending time and the table must be staffed during the entirety of the reservation.

Material may not be left unattended on any table except when approved as part of another event such as a resource fair.