Sponsoring Agency Information
Student Financial Services coordinates with outside agencies who wish to participate in the tuition assistance billing program at Idaho State University. Agency authorization is accepted as a valid promise to pay for students to attend class for a Semester or Summer Session. Authorizations or purchase orders received in this office are legal, binding contracts authorizing ISU to bill off campus agencies for all or a part of a student's tuition and/or fees.
Student Information Release Authorization Form
FERPA stands for Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, and it is a Federal law that protects the privacy of student education records. In compliance with this law, Idaho State University is prohibited from disclosing certain information in your education record, such as grades, billing, tuition and fees assessments, financial aid (including scholarships, grants, work-study, or loan amounts) to a third party without your prior consent. This restriction applies, but is not limited to, your parents, your spouse, or sponsor.
The student may, at his or her discretion, grant the university permission to release information about his or her student records to a third party by submitting a completed Student Information Release Authorization Form
- ISU Agency and Departments Contact Listing - Lists contacts for ISU 3rd Party Agencies and Departments.
- Tuition and Fees - Include Cost of Attendance, Class Fees, Professional Fees, and eISU Fees.
- Academic Calendar - Information.
- Registration Holds - Describes restrictions or holds placed on student accounts.
- Refund Information - Information includes student refund policies. Please contact Third Party Billing Coordinator for vendor refunds.
- Holiday Schedule - Informational webpage concerning ISU holiday closures.
Tawna Rankin - Third Party Billing Coordinator - (208) 282-4122
Cheryl Reas - Accountant/Analyst - (208) 282-2790
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax - (208) 282-4701
921 S 8th Ave Stop 8219 Pocatello, ID 83209-8219