Student Financial Services
The Student Financial Services office assists students in meeting their financial obligation to the University. It is our goal to provide accurate financial information in a timely manner.
FERPA stands for Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, and it is a Federal law that protects the privacy of student education records. In compliance with this law, Idaho State University is prohibited from disclosing certain information in your education record, such as grades, billing, tuition and fees assessments, financial aid (including scholarships, grants, work-study, or loan amounts) to a third party without your prior consent. This restriction applies, but is not limited to, your parents, your spouse, or sponsor.
The student may, at his or her discretion, grant the university permission to release information about his or her student records to a third party by submitting a completed Student Information Release Authorization Form
Fees are due the Friday before the first week of classes. Late fees are imposed Monday night of the first week of classes. A monthly statement is sent to your ISU email from Student Financial Services even when it reflects a zero balance. Any outstanding balance can result in late fees and registration holds.
To view the statement - Login to BengalWeb, click on the Student Finances tab and click on the link Pay Now via TouchNet. Click on the button Proceed to TouchNet and then on the menu at the top of the page click on eStatement. Once logged in, various options to pay a bill are available which includes scheduling a payment for a future date or choosing to have future bills paid automatically. Payment plans are also available on the Student Finances tab in BengalWeb for the current semester under satisfied conditions.
BengalWeb gives students access to Student Account information and online payment. Payment can be made with a convenience fee of 2.85% using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. There is no convenience fee for payments using electronic check with bank routing numbers. Financial Aid, scholarship, and waiver information are also available through Financial Aid and Scholarships. If you have a third party agency payment, please refer to Sponsoring Agency.
Remember, this site is available 24 hours a day to make paying your bill more convenient.
If you have any questions please contact Student Financial Services at (208) 282-3000 or email@example.com.
- State Board Approved Fee Schedule 2018-2019 as approved by the Idaho State Board of Education
- Registration Holds - Describes restrictions or holds placed on student accounts
- Refund Information
- Tax Benefits for Education - American Opportunity Credit, Lifetime Learning Credit, & Education Deductions
- ISU Consumer Information - Find key ISU information such as: access to student records (FERPA), financial aid availability, campus security, athletic programs, etc
- Class Fee Authorization Procedures
- Direct Loan Servicer - Inquire about your student loan balance and history or obtain general information about Federal Student Loans
- Financial Aid Office - Apply for Federal Financial Aid online, inquire about scholarships, view your personal financial aid information, etc.
- BengalWeb - Access personal information on Banner system, including payroll, student information, financial aid, and outstanding account information and payment.