eISU Governance Structure
The eISU Steering Committee
The eISU Steering Committee is a decision making body regarding strategy, operation, and budgeting/fee authorization.
- Laura Woodworth-Ney - Provost
- Randy Gaines - Chief Information Officer
- Blake Beck - Director of eISU
- Selena M. Grace - Vice Provost for Academic Strategy & Institutional Effectiveness
The eISU Advisory Committee
The eISU Advisory Committee recommends ideas for growing eISU, implements policy/decisions/changes from the steering committee, and plans faculty events. The committee guides course quality, student identity, academic integrity, equal access-accessibility, and student support initiatives.
- Karen Wilson Scott - Associate Dean of Education
- Clayn Lambert - Senior Instructor/TGE Coordinator
- David Rodgers - Associate Dean of Science and Engineering
- Michael Mikitish - Director/Program Coordinator
- Nancy Devine - Associate Dean/Director School of Rehabilitation & Communication Science
- Paul Cady - Dean of Pharmacy
- Shannon Lynch - Chair/Professor of Psychology
- Sue Schou - Assistant Professor of Business
- Tracy Collum - Associate Dean of Graduate School
- Cindy Hill, Executive Director, Student Success Center
- Blake Beck - Director eISU
- Randy Stamm - eLearning Coordinator
- Lisa Kidder - Sr. Instructional Technologist
Input from the university community regarding eISU is encouraged. Please contact Blake Beck if you have questions or would like to submit a recommendation.