As part of Idaho State University’s ongoing efforts to assist our students and community, we are encouraging teachers and administrators to pursue their Professional Development (PD) credits online. These PD credits (graduate semester credits) are accepted by all states and counted toward certification renewal. Once you register for the course and pay, you will receive an email with instruction on how to begin within 1 business day. For any questions please check out our FAQ. For further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 208-282-4838.
Our courses and registration are conveniently found online in our Course Catalog.
Transcripts are available when courses end and are free of cost.
Courses are priced at $55/per credit, now the lowest in the state.
District In-Service Courses:
ISU can create custom in-service courses for your district.
What sets Idaho State University apart?
- Professional development graduate credits at $55/credit
- Request district in-service courses easily
- Ability to approve past courses up to two years
- Online self-paced VESi courses available year-round (2-3 PD credits)
- Courses are approved in less than one week
- Register & pay online using a debit or credit card
- Free transcripts can be requested at the end of the course
Common Professional Development Courses
Cost: $215 Type: ONLINE
Cost: $165 Type: ONLINE
Cost: $250 Type: ONLINE