COVID-19 Professional Development Courses
Teachers who have learned new skills, changed lesson plans, rearranged classroom learning, learned or used new technologies, and used other teaching methods during Covid-19 can earn up to 12 professional development credits through Idaho State University (to earn all 12 credits, register for all 6 courses). Choose any or all of the credit options listed below.
Our courses and registration are conveniently found online in our Course Catalog.
Transcripts are available when courses end and are free of cost.
Courses are priced at $55/per credit, now the lowest in the state.
Request PD Courses
ISU will facilitate credit for courses in your district, school, or conferences by filling out this form.
What sets Idaho State University apart?
- Professional development graduate credits at $55/credit
- Request district in-service courses easily
- Ability to approve past courses up to two years
- Online self-paced VESi courses available year-round (2-3 PD credits)
- Courses are approved in less than one week
- Register & pay online using a debit or credit card
- Free transcripts can be requested at the end of the course
As part of Idaho State University’s ongoing efforts to assist our students and community, we are encouraging teachers and administrators to pursue their Professional Development (PD) credits online. These PD credits (graduate semester credits) are accepted by all states and counted toward certification renewal. For further questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
For more information about the TMT/MTI course click here.
Common Professional Development Courses
Cost: $215 Type: ONLINE
Cost: $250 Type: ONLINE