College of Education Advising
Partners in Your Success
The College of Education recognizes that effective academic advising is at the core of student success. Your academic well-being is our primary concern and we are committed to helping you achieve your scholastic goals and thrive as a college student. From course planning to goal setting, we are here to provide clear guidance and are eager to connect you to a variety of campus resources which will help lay the foundation for your academic success. Starting with move-in day your freshman year through graduation and beyond, our advisors will support you every step of the way.
Here Are Some of the Ways We Can Assist You:
- Help with understanding education program requirements
- Assistance with registration and course selection
- Creating a program of study and graduation plan
- Transcript evaluations and recommendations
- Understanding how a major can relate to a career
- Referrals to other university student support services
- Information on university policies and procedures
We are available to serve you through scheduled and walk-in appointments from 8:00 am-5:00 pm Monday through Friday. We look forward to seeing you!
Please Choose Your Area of Interest for Specific Advising Information: