Educator Preparation Provider (EPP) Data
The College of Education prepares students (known as “candidates”) who seek to enter education-related professions. Candidates pursuing teaching, professional school personnel, or administrative careers in schools and other professional roles will find an assortment of integrated programs organized to meet their professional aspirations. All programs of the College are experiential, collaborative, standards-based, assessment-informed, research-guided, and technology-supported. Idaho State University has an institutional commitment to educator preparation. Educator preparation programs are offered through the faculties of the College of Education, the College of Arts and Letters, the College of Science and Engineering, and the Division of Health Sciences.
In partnership with CAEP, the Idaho State Department of Education and Idaho State Board of Education review each program according to the Idaho Standards for Initial Certification of Professional School Personnel.
Evidence is collected in partnership with colleagues across disciplines and colleges at Idaho State University.
Reporting Impact Measures
Satisfaction of Completers
(Administered final two weeks of Fall and Spring semesters)
- AY 16-17 Teacher Education End of Program Exit Survey
- AY 15-16 Teacher Education End of Program Exit Survey
- AY 14-15 Teacher Education End of Program Exit Survey - Unavailable
Reporting Outcome Measures
Initial Level Programs
Common Summative Assessment - State Requirement
- 2017-2018 CSA Performance Summary
- 2016-2017 CSA Performance Summary
- 2015-2016 CSA Performance Summary
- 2015-2017 CSA Comparative Summary by Preparation Area
Title II Summary Reports
- 2016-2017 Title II Summary Report
- 2015-2016 Title II Summary Report
- 2014-2015 Title II Summary Report
Advanced Level Programs
- Not currently available