Get active! ISU offers more than 90 student organizations. Below are some that line up with your interest in nutrition and dietetics.
- Learn more about the field of dietetics
- Engage in community activities
- Make new friends
- Develop new skills
- The Dietetics Club is a fun loving group, we are allows looking for new members!
Phi Upsilon Omicron
- Mingle with like minds in this honor society
- Be mentored by leaders in family and consumer sciences
- Participate in community service projects
- Network with more than 100,000 members nationwide
- Phi U wants you!
ISU Pre-Health Professions Association
- Brings together students with similar goals and aspirations
- Develops informational programs
- Works closely with the Pre-health Advisors
- Encourages new members: ISU Pre-Health Professions Association
Future Healthcare Professionals of America
- Offers academic support for members in the healthcare professions
- Provides a network of volunteer/shadowing opportunities
- Promotes unity among members and across professionals
- Inspires all Future Healthcare Professionals of America