Looking to further your understanding in a niche market? ISU offers several graduate certificate programs of interest to nutrition and dietetics professionals.
- 3 courses / 5 credits
- Must be at least junior-standing or graduate student status
- Coursework covers aging issues, delivery of interprofessional care, and a geriatric interprofessional collaborative practice internship
- Online coursework with 2 credit practicum
- 6 courses / 18 credits
- Graduate student status
- Coursework address the public health core knowledge areas
- Online or in-person
- 5 courses / 15 credits
- Graduate student status, also highly recommended that students complete SPAN 1101-1102 or equivalent
- Coursework covers medical Spanish language, working with translators, and cultural consideration.
- Online and hybrid formats