Cynthia Blanton, PhD, RDN, LD
PhD, University of California - Davis
BS, California State University - Northridge
Introduction to Dietetics
Nutrition and Aging
Nutritional Biochemistry I and II
Nutrition for Health Professions
Research, Writing and Grantsmanship
Special Problems in Nutrition and Dietetics
Interactions across diet
Intestinal microbiota and health outcomes
Iron status and cognitive function
- Nguyen J, Blanton C. Quantifying Herb and Spice Intake. Kasiska Division of Health Sciences Research Day; Pocatello, ID: April 19, 2019.
- Blanton C. Bone response to dietary co-enrichment with powdered whole grape and probiotics. Nutrients. 2018;10(146): doi:10.3390/nu10020146.
- Blanton C, Brooks J, McKnight L. Weight bias in university health professions students. J Allied Health. 2016; 45(3):212-218.
- Blanton C, He Z, Gottschall-Pass K, Sweeney M. Probiotics blunt the anti-hypertensive effect of blueberry deeding in hypertensive rats without altering hippuric acid production. PLoS ONE. 2015; 10(11): e0142036.
- Blanton C. Improvements in iron status and cognitive function in young women consuming beef or non-beef lunches. Nutrients. 2014; 6: 90-110.
- Department of Nutrition and Dietetics' committees, Idaho State University
- University-wide committees, Idaho State University