Barbara Gordon, MBA, RDN, LD, FAND
Chair / Assistant Professor
MBA, Johns Hopkins University
BS, Simmons College
BSW, The Catholic University of America
Nutrition Assessment and Instruction
Nutrition for Health Professionals
Marketing for Health Professionals
Medical Nutrition Therapy
Research, Writing, and Grantsmanship
Social determinants of health
Public health program development and evaluation
Evidence-based nutrition interventions for chronic conditions
Dietary modifications for urological conditions
Experiential learning in higher education
- Brown P, Durham D [presenter], Tivis R, Stamper S, Cleary W, Toevs S, Gordon B, Robb T. Evaluation of Food Insecurity in Adults and Children with Cystic Fibrosis. 32nd Annual North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference. Denver, CO: 18 October 2018.
- Gordon B, Shorter B, Isoldi K, Moldwin R. Obesity with Comorbid Stress Urinary Incontinence in Women: A Narrative Review to Inform Dietetics Practice. J Acad Nutr Diet. 2017 Jun; 117(6): 1753-61.
- Fakhoury M [presenter], Gordon B, Shorter B, Cohn M, Cabezon E, Wysock J, Bjurlin M. Perceptions of nephrolithiasis promoting factors and preventive measures: A prospective survey analysis. American Urological Association Annual Meeting; Boston, MA: 12 May 2017 (J Urology, 2017: 197(4); Supplement, p1-1376).
- Shorter B, Gordon B. “Dietary Therapy in the Context of Chronic Pelvic Pain” in Urological and Gynaecological Chronic Pelvic Pain: Current Therapies 1st ed. [Moldwin RM, ed,]. Springer Publishing: USA; 2017.
- Gordon B, Shorter B, Sarcona A, Moldwin R. Nutritional Considerations for Interstitial Cystitis/Bladder Pain Syndrome. J Acad Nutr Diet. 2015 Sep;115(9);1372-1379.
- Member, Meridian Moves
- Member, Idaho Center for Health Research, Idaho State University
- Chair, Research Dietetic Practice Group, part of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Presenter, American Heart Association, Program Evaluation Training. Philadelphia, PA
- Member, Public Policy Work Group, Idaho Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics