The Counseling and Testing Center staff administer the following routinely administered national exams:
- GRE Subject Tests - Specific fields of study for graduate school
- ACT National Test - American College Test
- LSAT - Law School Admission Test
Please follow the instructions on your admission ticket for location information.
(208) 282-2130 - Counseling Services
(208) 282-4506 - Testing Services
Graveley Hall, South Tower, Room 351
Bennion Student Union Building, 2nd Floor, Room 223
Fall/Spring: M-F 8-5
Summer: M-F 7:30-4
If you or someone you know has a mental illness, is struggling emotionally, or has concerns about their mental health, there are ways to get help. Counseling and Testing Service is here to provide help to you, a friend, or a family member.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK(8255)
Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741 in the US